The Chains of Merzai book trailer is live!
Chains of Merzai launched May 11th, and now you can add to your experience by playing the soundtrack while reading.
- “Farewell to the Former World” by Blue Sky Black Death
- “Motel” by Meg Myers
- “Noah” by Gackt
- “The Windmills of Your Mind” by Dusty Springfield
- “I Will Possess Your Heart” by Death Cab for Cutie
- “Maintenant” by Rupa & the April Fishes
- “Amphibian” by Bjork
- “Blue Dress” by Depeche Mode
- “Days Are Years” by Blue Sky Black Death
- “World in My Eyes” by The Cure (Depeche Mode cover)
- “The Mushroom Song” by Tricky Pixie
- “Day is Done” by Nick Drake
- “Major Tom” by Peter Schilling (German version)
- “Divenire” by Ludovico Einaudi
- “Postcard Blues” by Cowboy Junkies
- “Drumming Song” by Florence + the Machine
- “So He Won’t Break” by the Black Keys
- “Only the Winds” by Ólafur Arnalds
- “Overcome” by Laura Mvula ft. Nile Rodgers
- “You” by Radiohead (studio version)
- “Did It To Myself” by Orla Gartland
- “Parade” by Meg Myers
- “I Wish I Was the Moon” by Neko Case
- “Wandering” by Wolftone
- “Sonsuzluğa” by Gökhan Güneş
- “Goca Dünya” by Altin Gün
- “Bury a Friend” by Billie Eilish
- “Stripped” by SolarIce (Depeche Mode cover)
- “Children (Dream Version)” by Robert Miles
- “Two Against One” by Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
- “Add It Up” by Violent Femmes
- “Creep” by Scala & Kolacny Brothers (Radiohead cover)
- “The Dancer” by PJ Harvey
- “Violet” by Hole
- “Song of Exile” by Niyaz
- “Fire with Fire” by Tamar-Kali
- “What Do I Have to Do?” by Stabbing Westward
- “Walls (Live)” by Mammút
- “Overcome” by Tricky
- “Darling Nikki” by Rihanna (Prince cover)
- “It’s No Good” by Depeche Mode
- “The Curse (Berlin Live Session)” by Agnes Obel
- “Last Flowers” by Radiohead
- “Sleep to Dream” by Fiona Apple
- “Hymn to Herne” by SJ Tucker
- “Tear You Apart” by She Wants Revenge
- “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak
- “In the Waiting Line” by Zero 7
- “Heart Heart Head” by Meg Myers
- “How to Disappear Completely” by Radiohead
- “In the Woods Somewhere” by Hozier
- “Your Heart is as Black as Night” by Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa
- “The Collection of Marie Claire” by Daniel Lanois
- “Bang Bang” by Kaleo (cover)
- “Karuna” by Faun (unplugged 2007)
- “Dirt” by Depeche Mode
- “We Will Fall” by Sky Cries Mary
- “Map of the Problematique” by Muse
- “This is Not a Game” by Skunk Anansie
- “Insomnia (Monster Mix)” by Faithless
- “Fifth Symphony” by Beethoven
- “Monument” by Royksopp & Robyn
- “Every Breath You Take” by Nightcore Nick (Police cover)
- “Don’t Give Up” by Flowers on Monday
Robin and Raven do not own any of these songs or their corresponding videos and encourage you to seek out and purchase the albums of the artists here you enjoy, just as you have supported their work.
The third book the in Amakai series, Chains of Merzai, is available today in print, for Kindle, and on other digital platforms. This book includes four new coloring pages by Emily Fuller, who illustrated the coloring pages for The Grasp of Time. We’re quite happy she was able to join our team again for this book.
Chains of Merzai
The world is in chaos, and Eila Corbin, Seal Breaker and The Cause of It All, awaits her death. From her prison in Merzai, her lovers Aeri and Wells bring fleeting comfort and news of the world beyond her chains—a world now reshaped by magic and the technology to combat it. Despite her terminal sentence, there are those in power working to keep her alive. As the first Amakai to appear after centuries, they seek to protect her—or use her—to serve their goals. Caught between court intrigues, inter-Realm gambits, and obsession, Eila escapes into the Dream for her nightly lessons with the black dragon she unwittingly freed.
Chains of Merzai launches on multiple platforms for ebook and print on May 11th, and you can pre-order it for Kindle today!
The world is in chaos, and Eila Corbin, Seal Breaker and The Cause of It All, awaits her death. From her prison in Merzai, her lovers Aeri and Wells bring fleeting comfort and news of the world beyond her chains—a world now reshaped by magic and the technology to combat it. Despite her terminal sentence, there are those in power working to keep her alive. As the first Amakai to appear after centuries, they seek to protect her—or use her—to serve their goals. Caught between court intrigues, inter-Realm gambits, and obsession, Eila escapes into the Dream for her nightly lessons with the black dragon she unwittingly freed. Chains of Merzai is the third book in the Amakai series.
With the impending publication of the next book the Amakai series, Chains of Merzai, I’m releasing all ten of the coloring pages from Seal Breaker for anyone who wants a few extra coloring pages to brighten their winter.
Please enjoy, but remember, spoilers abound!
Blessed Solstice! Merry Yule! Happy Holidays!
In case you hadn’t heard, coloring pages for The Grasp of Time illustrated by Emily P. Fuller are free for your personal use (commercial use prohibited), so print and color as many pages as you want!
It’s puppet time again! Seal Breaker: Puppet Edition is now live on YouTube!
If you’ve not already finished The Grasp of Time, catch up with the series now before you get any spoilers from the second book!
The third book’s in its first revision now, so there’s time to read both before its launch.
Seal Breaker’s first book trailer with dragon roar. This is the serious ad. The puppets come later.